The CNRDPA's field of expertise largely concerns activities relating to aquatic ecosystems. The expertise that the CNRDPA undertakes to carry out concerns the fields of fishing, aquaculture, socio-economics of fishing, pollution of the aquatic environment, aquatic biodiversity, and technical and economic studies.
Studies carried out
- Socio-economic study of the fishing activity in the town of D'Ain-Tagourait
- Socio-economic study of the fishing activity in the town of Douaouda marine
- Socio-economic study of the fishing activity in the town of SidiGhiles
- Classification as a marine protected area of the Cap Lindles site (Department of Oran)
- Elaboration of the development and management plan for Algerian fishing PAGPA
- Assessment of the fisheries resources of the Algerian coast (2013-2017)
- Management plan of the Gouraya national park (Béjaia)
- Study of the aquaculture potential of Oued Righ
- Technical study of the ONID aquaculture complex in Touggourt
- Technical support to Cosider for the realization of an aquaculture farm in Babar-Khenchla
- Expertise on the conformity of aquaculture farms.